1 Digit 7 Segment 0.7 Inch LED Common Anode Display is ideally suited to adding a display to your project. 0.7 Inch LED Common Anode Display is compatible with prototyping boards such as the MB-102 which feature standard sockets with a pin pitch of 2.54mm. This module lets you display your information in a bold and bright way, taking your project to new levels of display, writing all manners of numbers and words with numbers from 0-9, A-F, and –.
Features of 1 Digit 7 Segment 0.7 Inch LED Common Anode Display:
- 14.20mm (0.56”)Single-digit numeric display series.
- Standard brightness.
- Low current operation.
- Excellent character appearance.
- Easy mounting on P.C.boards or sockets
- Used widely in home appliances, instrument, car accessory, etc.
Specifications of 1 Digit 7 Segment 0.7 Inch LED Common Anode Display:
- Digit height: is 0.7″ Overall height is 1″
- Number of pins: 10 pins, which 2 of them are common anode pins.
- Display type: single 7-segment
- Wavelenght: 700nm
- Luminous intensity: 5mcd
- Character height: 14.2mm
- Polarity: CA
- Forward Voltage Vf: 2.2V
- Forward current IF: 30mA
- Reverse voltage Vr: 5V
- Power Pd: 100mW
- Mounting: THT
1x 1 Digit 7 Segment 0.7 Inch LED Common Anode Display
There are no reviews yet.