ESC stands for an electronic speed controller which changes the speed of electric motor, route and also performs as a dynamic brake. It is specially made for quadcopter or multi-copter. It has onboard BEC which regulates voltage to 5V (2A max draw) to power flight controller and other onboard modules. 30A ESC has extremely low output resistance, super current endurance. BLDC ESC has multiple protection features like Low voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection/throttle signal loss protection, etc. Quadcopter Motor Controller is compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter with Smooth, linear, and precise throttle response.
Features Of 30A Electronic Speed Controller For Brushless BLDC Motors:
- This is the best 30A ESC for multirotor
- This hardware, with the SimonK firmware, gives you the perfect solution for multirotor use
- Highest efficiency, 100% N-FET design.
- Highest accuracy with Crystal Oscillator (Temperature won’t affect the PWM operating range like other cheap ESC’s).No low voltage cutoff, because of any cutoff in a multirotor = crash.
- No over-temperature cutoff, because any cutoff in a multirotor = crash
- Super high refresh rate, no buffering of the input signal, resulting in more than 490Hz response rate.
- 16KHz motor frequency, giving the fastest response of the motor, and quietest operation as well (no 8KHz squeal)
- Super simple, nothing to program other than the throttle range
Specifications Of 30A ESC Electronic Speed Controller for Quadcopter:
- Model: HW30A
- Material: Glass-fiber
- Constant Current: 30A
- Input: 5.6V – 16.8V
- BEC output: 5V 3A
- Compatible battery: 2S-3S Lipo
- Dimension: 45 x 24 x 9 mm(LxWxH)
- 1 x 30A Electronic Speed Controller