A micrometer, sometimes known as a micrometer screw gauge, is a device incorporating a calibrated screw widely used for accurate measurement of components in mechanical engineering and machining as well as most mechanical trades.
Features of 25-50mm 0.01mm Outside External Metric Gauge Micrometer Machinist Measuring Box:
- Great for machinists and jewelers for precise measurements.
- This gauge ranges from 0.01-25mm and features a lock to give you the most accurate reading.
- Measuring faces are manufactured from tungsten carbide steel for maximum durability.
- Packaged with plastic hard case for portable carrying.
Specifications of 25-50mm 0.01mm Outside External Metric Gauge Micrometer Machinist Measuring Box:
- Material: Tungsten carbide steel
- Colour: Black and silver
- Measuring Range: 0-25mm
- Accuracy / Graduation: 0.01mm
- Case Size: 14 x 6.5 x 2.3cm
- Micrometer is a precision measuring tool, please use it gently.
- After using in the exposed room please coated with anti-rust oil, and put into the box, placed in a dry and ventilated place.
- Do not force to turn the differential tube, so as not to damage the accuracy.
- Do not attempt to remove the micrometer parts or it will be damaged and can not be used.
- The length of the micrometer test cycle should be determined according to the specific circumstances of use.
1×25-50mm 0.01mm Outside External Metric Gauge Micrometer Machinist Measuring Box