133mm Flat head Screwdriver is a tool manual or powered, for turning (driving or removing) screws. A typical screwdriver has a handle and shaft. The shaft is usually made of tough steel to resist bending or twisting. The tip may be hardened to resist wear, treated with a dark tip coated for improved visual contrast. Plastic Anti-slip Handle Slotted Flathead Screwdriver Repair Tool
Features of Flat head Screwdriver:
- Plastic Anti-slip Handle Slotted Flathead Screwdriver Repair Tool
- The best bargain economical slotted and screw screw head screwdriver
- Heat-treated and hardenedkage Chrome plated shank for rust resistance
- Economical type to save for your money to get perfect work at home.
- Tip Width: 3mm/0.12″
- Main Material: Metal,Plastic
- Weight: 14g
- Drive Type: Flat/Slotted
- Overall Size: 15 x 133mm/0.6″ x 5.2″(Max.D*L)
- Handle Size: 15 x 58mm/0.6″ x 2.3″(Max.D*L)
- Shaft Size: 3 x 75mm/0.12″ x 3″(D*L)
- Main Color: Clear,Blue,Silver Tone
- 1 x 133mm Flat head Screwdriver
There are no reviews yet.