Volt Ohm Amp Tester Digital Multimeter Avometer A830L is an electronic measuring instrument that combines several measurement functions in one unit. It is an LCD display digital multimeter.
A typical multimeter can measure voltage, current, and resistance. Digital multimeters (DMM, DVOM) have a numeric display, and may also show a graphical bar representing the measured value. Digital multimeters are now far more common due to their lower cost and greater precision, but analogue multimeters are still preferable in some cases, for example when monitoring a rapidly varying value. A multimeter can be a hand-held device useful for basic fault finding and field service work, or a bench instrument which can measure to a very high degree of accuracy. Multimeters are available in a wide range of features and prices.
- LCD display digital multimeter.
- Polarity Indication, Over Range Protection, Backlight, Data Hold, Transistor, and Diode Test.
- Compact size, easy to carry.
- Ideal for schools, factories, families and amateur usage.
- Continuity Beeper test.
- Diode and transistor test.
- Data hold for easy reading.
- Digital LCD Display with Backlight.
- Automatic polarity indication.
- Low battery indication.
- Ranging mode: manual.
- Overload Protection.
|DC Voltage||200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V((0.5% 5)|
|AC Voltage||200/500mV((1.2% 10)|
|DC Current||200u/2m/20m/200m/20A((2.0% 5)|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
- 1 x Volt Ohm Amp Tester Digital Multimeter Avometer A830L
- 2 x Probe