The UNI T Digital Clamp Multimeter UT203+ is an upgraded version of the ut203 clamp meter, with true RMS measurement. UT200+ series hand-held automatic range true effective value clamp tester, designed according to the safety standard EN61010-2010 CAT II600V/CAT III 300V, has full-function anti-burning protection and can meet the requirements of high reliability and high safety operation. This AC DC clamp multimeter contains the basic functions of electrical measurement, with high precision measurement, and expands the current frequency (UT201+/UT202+), high voltage frequency function, UT203+ has DC current measurement function, the innovative appearance design makes it a preferred measurement tool for electronic and electrician with superior performance.
Features Of UT203+ 400-600A Digital Clamp Meter:
- With a large LCD display screen and fast ADC/ADC converter, the data display is clear and intuitive, and easy to observe.
- Supports full-function error detection protection, with over-voltage, over-current alarm prompts, you can rest assured that use.
- It supports true RMS and can accurately and real-time measure the RMS of various voltage waveforms.
- The maximum voltage measurement is 600V, with high voltage frequency measurement function.
- Supports AC current measurement function and capacitance measurement function (maximum 40mF), which is more convenient to use.
- This hand-held pliers can be widely used in industrial and residential circuit maintenance. It is an ideal tool for circuit repairmen.
- 1 x UNI T Digital Clamp Multimeter UT203 Plus
- 1 x Pair of Test Leads
- l x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Black Storage Bag
The focus keyphrase is the phrase that you want your post or page to be found for in search engines. Sometimes, it is a single word, but it usually consists of a few words. That’s why we call it a keyphrase. For example, if you want your blog post to rank for ‘healthy snacks’, then optimize your post for that term. Your focus keyphrase can also be longer.
’, then optimize your post for that term. Your focus keyphrase can also be longer. For instance, you could write an article about healthy snacks specifically made for kids and optimize for ‘healthy snacks for kids’. Or a post about healthy snacks to eat after a workout, and optimize for ‘healthy snacks after workout’.