TM4C123GXL TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation board
This TM4C123GXL TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation board in Pakistan is a low-cost evaluation board from Texas Instruments.TM4C123G Tiva C Series Launch Pad highlights the TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller with a USB 2.0 device boundary and hibernation module.
This board also features programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for tradition applications. The stackable headers of the Tiva C Series make it easy and simple to expand the functionality of the Tiva C Series Launch Pad when interfacing to other peripherals with well-matched BoosterPacks.
The Tiva C Series LaunchPad provides an easy and inexpensive way to develop applications.
Original Product Link http://www.ti.com/tool/EK-TM4C123GXL
The Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad evaluation board offers these features:
- Tiva C Series TM4C123GH6 microcontroller
- USB Micro-AB connector: Device mode default configuration, Host/OTG modes supportable
- RGB user LED
- Two user switches (application/wake)
- Available I/O brought out to headers on a 0.1″ grid
- Onboard In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- Switch-selectable power sources: ICDI, USB device
- Reset switch
- Preloaded RGB quick start application
- Supported by TivaWare™ for C Series software, including the USB Library and the Peripheral Driver Library
- Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad BoosterPack XL interface—features stackable headers to increase the capabilities of the 40-pin Tiva C Series Launch Pad evaluation platform
The EK-TM4C123GXL works with TivaWare for C Series, as well as several different software toolchains, including:
- Sourcery CodeBench
- IAR Tools
- CodeComposer Studio
Click here to download the Tiva C Series LaunchPad software.
Get ICDI drivers here.
The Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit includes the following items:
- Tiva C Series Launch Pad Evaluation board
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- ReadMe First quick-start guide