The STK672-050 3Amp Unipolar 6 Wires Stepper Motor Driver has hybrid IC that uses power MOSFETs in the output stage. … The use of this hybrid IC allows designers to implement systems that provide high motor torques, low vibration levels, low noise, fast response, and high-efficiency drive.
- 1 +5V; 5V OUTPUT .
- 2 CLK Clock Pulses from Mach3 Baord or Arduino
- 3 DIR: Direction Pin Logic 1 for Clockwise and 0 for anticlockwise direction.
- 4 ENA: Enable pin , Logic 0 for enable, Logic 1 for Disable
- GND: 0V OF POWER SUPPLY
- +: 12V TO 24V INPUT POWER SUPPLY
- COM: A com Wire of stepper motor .
- COM: Center Wire of stepper motor .
- : BB: Coile B wire -B
- : B: Coile B wire B
- : AA: Coile A wire -A
- : A: Coile A wire A
Unipolar stepper board is high efficient stepper driver for Unipolar stepper motor been design for various application like CNC, robotics, control routers, lathes, mills, PCB drillers and engravers.
STK672-050 is a unipolar constant-current choppertype externally-excited 4-phase stepping motor driver
hybrid IC which uses MOSFET power devices. It has a
microstep operation-supported 4-phase distributed controller built-in to realize a high torque, low vibration, low
noise stepping motor driver using a simple control circuit.
Features of STK672-050 3Amp Unipolar 6 Wires Stepper Motor Driver:
• Microstep sine-wave driver operation using only an
external clock input (0.2Ωcurrent detection resistor
• Microstep drive using only an external reference voltage
• 2, 1-2, W1-2, 2W1-2, 4W1-2 phase excitation selectable
using external pins
• Selectable vector locus (perfect circle mode, inside 1
mode, outside 2 modes) to match motor characteristics
in microstep drive state
• Phase hold function during excitation switching
• Schmitt trigger inputs with built-in pull-up resistor
• Monitor output pin enabling real-time confirmation of
• The CLK and RETURN inputs provide an internal
noise elimination circuit as well as CMOS Schmitt circuit to prevent malfunction due to impulse noise.
• 4-phase distribution switch timing selected externally to
either CLK rising-edge only detection mode or both rising-edge and falling-edge detection mode
• ENABLE pin for excitation current cutoff, thereby
reducing system current drain when driver is stopped
STK672-050-E motor driver. The STK672-050-E is a stepping motor driver hybrid IC that uses power MOSFETs in the output stage. It includes a built in microstepping controller and is based on a unipolar constant current PWM system. The STK672-050-E supports application simplification and standardization by providing a built in 4 phase distribution stepping motor controller. It supports five excitation methods 2 phase, 1-2 phase, W1-2 phase, 2W1-2 phase, and 4W1-2 phase excitations, and can provide control of the basic stepping angle of the stepping motor divided into 1/16 step units. It also allows the motor speed to be controlled with only a clock signal. The use of this hybrid IC allows designers to implement systems that provide high motor torques, low vibration levels, low noise, fast response, and high efficiency drive.