Solid State Relay 40VA is an electronic switching device that switches on or off when a small external voltage is applied across its control terminals. it consists of a sensor which response to an appropriate input (control signal). Solid State Relay 40A which switches power to the load circuitry, and a coupling mechanism to enable the control signal to activate this switch without mechanical parts.
|Control voltage||1MΩ 1/2W / 220V AC|
|On state leakage current||≤2mA|
|Ambient temperature||-30°c ~ 75°c|
|Model number||SSR-VA series|
|Rated input control voltage||Variable resistor|
|Input resistance||470KΩ 2W potentiometer|
|Wattage of VR||1/4 W min|
|Pick-up or drop-out time||10ms max|
|Control type||Phase control|
|On-state leakage current||2mA max|
|On-state voltage drop at Imax||1.5Vac|
|Matched heat sink||≤40A: FHSI01-50, ≤60A: FHSI02-50, ≤120A: FHSI03-100|
|Matched thermal grease||HZ-KS101|
|Dielectric strength||2500VAC 50/60Hz for 1 minute|
|Insulation resistance||500 MΩ min at 500 VDC|
|Operational temperature||-30 to 75℃|
|Operational humidity||95% max no condensation|
Solid State Relay 40VA Advantages:
- Special general circuit design for large current, high-quality circuit board
- Use copper terminals for big current, increase the safety of connection and use
- Use a pure aluminum base plate, with better performance and long life.
- Hign-end flame-retardant PV plastic, thermostability can up to 70-80 degrees.
- 1 x Solid State Relay 40VA