The Robobloq Ultrasonic Sensor with RJ11 Connecting Wire is a module for detecting the distance between the obstacle in front and the module. It enables the robot to perceive the surrounding environment through the sonar-like a bat. Through the control of the motor, the robot can automatically avoid obstacles.
Features of Robobloq Ultrasonic Sensor with RJ11 Connecting Wire:
- Support Arduino IDE programming, and provide runtime to simplify programming.
- Support Robobloq graphical programming for all ages.
- It is convenient to connect using the RJ11 interface.
How to use it?
- Assembly: With three mounting holes, be careful not to damage the components on the board or cause a short circuit during installation.
- Wiring: It can be connected to the black ports of Qmind or Qmind plus board.
- Programming blocks
- 1 x Robobloq Ultrasonic Sensor with RJ11 Connecting Wire
There are no reviews yet.