PC817 Series contains an IRED optically coplied to a phototransistor.PC817 have package in a 4pin DIP,
available in wide-lead spacing option and SMT gullwing lead-form option.input-output isolation voltage(rms)is 5.0kV.
collector-emmiter voltage is 80V(*) and CTR is 50% to 600% at input current of 5mA.
Link For Datasheet :
PC817 Optocoupler Features and Specifications:
- Input Diode Forward Voltage: 1.25V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 80V (max)
- Collector Current: 50mA (max)
- Cut-off frequency: 80 kHz
- Rise Time: 18us
- Fall Time: 18us
- Available as 4-pin DIP through-hole and also as SMT package.
Applications Of PC817;
- Electrical Isolation circuits
- The microcontroller I/O switching circuits
- Signal isolation
- Noise coupling circuits
- Isolation digital from analog circuits
- Ac/DC Power control
1 x PC817 Optocoupler ic
There are no reviews yet.