MQ3 Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor Module is a simple to use MQ-3 Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor Module which can sense the presence of Alcohol in the air. The module uses our MQ-3 sensor. It simplifies the interface to the odd pin spacing of the sensor and provides an interface through standard 4 x 0.1″ header pins. It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gas in the air and an easy to use digital output. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. Just power the module with 5V set the threshold and you can start getting the gas concentration of the air around the sensor! An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas. Perfect sensing alcohol concentration on your breath just likes common breathalyzer.
The digital output can be easily interfaced to microcontrollers and other circuits. The analog output can be hooked up to an ADC of a microcontroller to get a wide range of sensor reading.
1 x MQ-3 Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor Module
Specifications and Features:
- Model No.: MQ-3
- Dimensions: 36 x 20 x 21 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 6gm
- Heater voltage: 5±0.2V (AC•DC)
- Loop voltage: ≤24V (DC)
- Load resistance: adjustable
- Heating Resistance: 31Ω±3Ω (Room temperature)
- Heating Power: ≤ 900mW
- Surface thermal resistance: 2Kohm-20Kohm (0.4mg/L alcohol)
- Sensitivity: Rs (in air)/Rs (0.4mg/L alcohol) ≥ 5
- Working temperature: 20 degrees ±2 degree
- Humidity: 65%±5%RH
- Signal output light indicator.
- Analog and level signal output.
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal light can be directly connected microcontroller or relay module).
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- Has a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response recovery features.
Attachments and Links:
1 x MQ3 Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor Module