This is a brushless outrunner motor specifically made for quadcopters and multirotors. It is a 2450kV motor. It provides high performance, superpower, and brilliant efficiency. High-quality materials include long life Japanese bearings, the precision-balanced rotor which makes this brushless motor very smooth and reliable, even at the maximum RPM. The metal gears help with the movement, they will rotate in the proper direction. The brushless motors are way more powerful for their weight than brushed motors, and they last way longer. These BLDC motors are perfect for medium size quadcopters with 8 inches to 10-inch propellers. Use this DC Brushless Motor to build powerful and efficient quadcopters. The comes complete with mounting bolts, prop adapters, and power leads
- High Performance
- Excellent Quality
- long life Japanese bearings
- the precision-balanced rotor which makes this brushless motor very smooth and reliable
- The metal gears help with the movement, they will rotate in the proper direction.
- The brushless motors are way more powerful for their weight than brushed motors, and they last way longer
- Type: Dc Brushless Motor
- KV: 2450Kv
- Maximum Current: 12A / 60s
- No-load current: 0.4A (at 10V)
- Maximum Efficiency: 75 %
- No. Of Cell: 2S-3S
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
- Internal Resistance: 45mΩ
- Size: 27.5mm x 30mm
- 1 x Brushless DC Motor 2450KV
The focus keyphrase is the phrase that you want your post or page to be found for in search engines. Sometimes, it is a single word, but it usually consists of a few words. That’s why we call it a keyphrase. For example, if you want your blog post to rank for ‘healthy snacks’, then optimize your post for that term. Your focus keyphrase can also be longer. For instance, you could write an article about healthy snacks specifically made for kids and optimize for ‘healthy snacks for kids’. Or a post about healthy snacks to eat after a workout, and optimize for ‘healthy snacks after workout’.
There are no reviews yet.