This Arduino Pro Micro development board has four-channel 10 bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIO, and a hardware serial connection Rx and Tx you are familiar with THIS. Running on 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you of many other Arduino compatible boards you like. There is a voltage regulator on board so that it can accept up to 12V DC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin on not VCC.
This latest revision corrects the silk error from the last version of the board so that pin 14 is correctly labeled. We’ve also added a PTC fuse and diode protection to the power circuit and corrected the RX and TX LED circuit.
Technical Specifications of Arduino Pro Micro:
- CPU: ATMEGA32U4 run in 5V/16MHz
- IDE: Supported by Arduino IDE V1.0.1
- Programming / Debugging Interface: Micro USB connector
- ADC: 4x 10-bit ADC inputs
- Digital IO: 12 digital I / O (5 with PWM capability)
- Serial Interface: Rx and Tx hardware serial connection
- Size: 34mm x 18mm
Arduino pro micro pinout
Documents and Downloads
- Pro Micro Driver
- Windows Driver Installation Guide
- Linux / Mac Driver Installation Guide
- Pro-micro Schematics