The Arduino Mega 2560 R3 is a microcontroller which is develope by using ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins. 15 out 54 pins are use for PWM outputs, 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. This board is compatible with most shields designed for Arduino/Genuino Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila.
Features Arduino Mega 2560 R3:
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Chip: MAX3421E
- LED_BUILTIN : 13
- Pcb Size : 101.52 mm x 53.3 mm
- Weight : 37 g
1x Arduino Mega 2560 R3
The Mega 2560 has a resettable polyfuse that protects your computer’s USB ports from shorts and overcurrent. Although most computers provide their own internal protection, the fuse provides an extra layer of protection. If more than 500 mA is applied to the USB port, the fuse will automatically break the connection until the short or overload is removed.
There are no reviews yet.