7 Inch Capacitive Touch LCD Screen For Raspberry Pi
This 7 Inch Capacitive Touch LCD Screen For Raspberry Pi enhances the UI experience in any project. It supports various systems such as Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Banana Pro, BeagleBone Black etc. The built in HDMI interface enables the display to work as computer monitor just like any other HDMI screen.
Display comes with preloaded Raspbian driver and Ubuntu image. While the display is controlled over the HDMI interface the touch control is done via USB interface. To reduce the power use backlight of the display can be switched on/off as per user preference.
NOTE: Touch function is unavailable when the display module is controlled via HDMI interface alone.
- 800×480 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Help Raspberry Pi (Including Pi 3) , comes with Raspbian driver (works with your Raspbian directly), and Ubuntu image
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power use
Dimensions: 165×107 (MM)
Supported Mini PCs:
|Raspberry Pi B||Raspbian||Raspbian|
|Raspberry Pi A+||Raspbian||Raspbian|
|Raspberry Pi B+||Raspbian||Raspbian|
|Raspberry Pi 2 Model B||Raspbian||Raspbian, Ubuntu|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B||Raspbian||Raspbian, Ubuntu|
|Banana Pi||–||Raspbian, Lubuntu|
|Banana Pro||–||Raspbian, Lubuntu|
- 1 pcs 7inch HDMI LCD (C)
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
NOTE: Drivers can be added to your current system to support LCD display and touch control. Kindly refer the wiki page for installation procedure and other details.
There are no reviews yet.