This product is a 8-channel relay module board with LED indicators, It can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V.
- Imported high quality double sided compact PCB.
- Opto-Isolated inputs, means your digital electronics is safe and noise free.
- This relay module is 5V active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Channel: 8 channel
- Item size: approx. 75mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 20mm (H)
- Item weight: 56g (aprox)
1x Opto-isolated 8 Channel 5V Relay Module (Tested and QC-OK)
Attachments and Links:
How it works with Arduino board: