USBASP AVR Microcontroller Programmer is a USB in-circuit for Atmel AVR controllers. It can use for programming Microcontrollers used in Famous Arduino Boards.
- Works under multiple platforms. Linux, Mac OS X and Windows are tested.
- No need of special controllers or smd components.
- Programming speed is up to 5kBytes/sec.
- SCK option to support targets with low clock speed (< 1,5MHz).
- Planned: serial interface to target (e.g. for debugging).
Documents and Downloads Software
- AVRDUDE supports USBASP since version 5.2.
- BASCOM-AVR supports USBASP since version 188.8.131.52.
- Khazama AVR Programmer is a Windows XP/Vista GUI application for USBASP and avrdude.
- eXtreme Burner AVR is a Windows GUI Software for USBASP based USB AVR programmers.
1 × USBASP AVR Microcontroller Programmer