Rechargeable 2000mAh 7.4V Li-ion Battery Pack or Lithium-Ion Battery for Arduino, IoT, and robotic applications. This 18650 lithium-ion battery is very lightweight and small in size compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, and Lead-acid batteries. 7.4 volts best lithium-ion cell battery pack has a very long life without losing charging capacity. Weights just 100grams.
Here is an inside picture of this battery power pack module.
Features Of Rechargeable 2000mAh 7.4V Li-ion Lithium-ion Battery Pack for Arduino Robots:
- Very Small in size and weight compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, and Lead Acid Batteries
- Discharge current up to 3A
- Maximum charging voltage 8.4V (Do not overcharge the cell, it may explode or be internally damaged.)
- Full Charge in 40 to 90 minutes depending upon the charger
- Long life with full capacity for up to 1000 charge cycles
- 2X Li-ion 3.7V 2000mAh cells (2S1P)
- Low maintenance
- Dimensions : 65mm x 36mm x 18mm
- 1 x 2 cell battery pack with pre-installed battery management circuit
- 1 x Rechargeable 2000mAh 7.4V Li-ion Battery Pack