This is 8 Channel 5V Solid State Relay Module Board OMRON for Arduino. The range of relays with the variety of channels are available at electronicshub.pk check them now by searching relay module in electronicshub.pk.
Compares with the traditional mechanical relay, the Solid State Relay (SSR) has many advantages: it has a longer life, with a much higher turn on/off speed and no noise. Besides, it also has better resistance to vibration and mechanical shock, and better moisture proof performance.
This Solid State Relay Module is based on Omron G3MB, to control current upto 2A@240VAC, can be widely used in various areas such as computer peripheral interfaces, temperature/speed light adjustment, servo control, petrochemical, medical instrumentations, financial devices, coal, meters, traffic signals, etc.
Package Includes :
1 x 8 Channel 5V Solid State Relay Module Board OMRON for Arduino.
Specifications and Features :
- 8-channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board.
- Control 8 loads of up to 2 amps each at 120 V or 240 V AC.
- Good for lighting, Holiday displays etc.
- With 8 Solid State Relays: 2A at 100 to 240 VAC.(50/60 Hz).
- Size : 130 x 62 x 22 (LxWxH) mm.
- Power supply: 5 V DC(160 mA).
- Input control signal voltage.
- (0-0.5V low stage SSR is OFF).
- (2.5-20V high stage SSR is ON).
5VDC / 160mA (all channel ON).
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0V – 0.5V Low stage (SSR is OFF),
- 0.5V – 2.5V (unknown state).
- 2.5V – 20V High state (SSR is ON).
Solid State Relay (SSR) Spec :
- Part number: G3MB-202P, 5V version.
- Isolation: Phototriac.
- Zero crosses: Yes.
- Rated output load: 2A at 100 to 240VAC.(50/60Hz).
- Load type: General purpose.
- Operating current:
2 WAY: 26.8mA
3 WAY: 37mA
4 WAY: 48mA
5 WAY: 59mA
6 WAY: 70mA
7 WAY: 81mA
8 WAY: 90mA
- Trigger Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Trigger current: 2mA
Attachments and Links :
8 Channel solid state relay – Videos
Christmas Lights using 8 Channel Solid State Relay